Wednesday 29 July 2009

More Oval Frames

Still carrying on using up my scrap bits and pieces of paper and card. Yes I have got an enormous box full, which crafter hasn't? But in that box can you find anything that goes together? With difficulty is my answer. Which (in desperation) led me to try this unusual colour combination of peach, yellow and burnt orange. It has not photographed well I fear, but I am rather pleased with the combination.

Digistamp: Vase of Hearts by Sketching Stamper
Colouring: Sakura Stardust pens, Lyra Aquacolours, Colour Box chalk ink pads
Oval frame and bow/ribbon: Majestic Keepsake Board by the
Glitter Girls
Squashy fabric heart: stash (no idea where it came from)

1 comment:

scrappyjacky said...

Glad to see you back...have popped by a few times....I know exactly what you mean about having a large box of scraps and still find nothing suitable....quite often now I find the card/paper I'm going to use and then colour my image to match....your card has turned out really well...a lovely digi stamp.