Wednesday 19 August 2009

Sparkly Moon

Thanks for dropping by. This is today's creation, a birthday card for a nine year old girl. She is a bit of a princess so I think she will like it. It is a very sparkly moon but my camera, or maybe my photography, or both, is not good enough to show it. The sketch is 2 Sketches 4 You #33.

We had quite a bizarre evening. Our Rambler's walking group was attacked by a very angry horse. One woman was kicked and knocked to the ground. Thankfully, we all escaped without any major injuries. It was just so weird.

Digistamp: It was a freebie, but for the life of me I cannot remember where it came from, sorry
Paper, ribbon, star gems: from stash
Colouring: Sakura Stardust pens, Lyra Aquacolours
Scallop edges & oval frame: Majestic Keepsake Board by the Glitter Girls

8 comments:

Kim Sonksen said...

I love the soft, dreamy feel of your card. It's super cute
Thanks for playing along with us at
http://2sketches4you.blogspot.com/

cnelson said...

so soft and pretty and sweet! I love it!

Unknown said...

your little friend is going to love it - I am sure as much as we do. Thanks goodness everyone in your group is ok after that experience - wow!
Thanks for playing
:) Kazan

jennruggeri75 said...

Oh my goodness!! I just love this card!!! It is so pretty and soft.

scrappyjacky said...

This is a really cute card....love your colour choices...just right for a young princess!!! I'm sure she'll love it.
Never heard of anyone being attacked by a horse before....was ovviously in a very bad mood....glad you were all ok.

Muffin said...

Hello there! Thanks for visiting my blog. The cake that you asked about is a stamp. I just printed the date from my computer, cut it out and glued it to the middle layer of the cake, colored it a bit and cut out the cake.
Your card is super cute, I'm sure your little friend will love it! :)

Vanessa said...

This is so cute! I love the soft colors, I agree, very dreamy... So beautiful! Thank you for your sweet comment!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Holly Young said...

Just found your blog. I think you do some lovely work!