Sunday 14 March 2010

All Things Bright And Beautiful


Went a bit mad with the vibrant colours I think!  Well that must have been my mood, though there was some thought to the taste and age of the recipient.  The background paper was from a digikit, sorry I can't remember which one and since I made this card my PC crashed and I had to re-install Windows (sob, sob,sob) consequently, despite having an automatic backup service on my PC, I lost nearly all my digikits and some of my digistamps. I wont be recommending the backup service to anyone!

Digistamp: Birdie by Pink Petticoat (free)

1 comment:

scrappyjacky said...

Love the brightness of it....just what's needed to give Spring a kick start.
I've now got a [fairly inexpensive] external hard drive that I back everything up on....have experienced a fatal crash in the past!!