Tuesday 11 May 2010

New Red Seal Card

Oh, how I wished I hadn't been in such a hurry to post this card.  I would have had time to move some of the clutter and take this photo from a better angle than this one where the camera was balanced on top of a printer!
Again as I was in a hurry I didn't have time to design a card from scratch so I decided to just revamp an old design (see smaller photo below).


It turned out to be an interesting exercise.  It is easy to forget how much you learn along the way and how your style changes and how new craft goodies effect your choices. 

But that's enough waffling for one day.


(For new card - larger photo above)
Ink: Versafine - Crimson Red
Brads: from stash

2 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

It's worked really well.

Sally H said...

It's beautiful, May. Simple and elegant!