Friday 8 October 2010

Variation: Male

Card needed and I was not feeling creative so I went for variation.  I have tried to make this card more suitable for a male by changing the colours and using a smaller patterned paper (see last post for original version).  I am also trying to improve my colouring.  Well it is an attempt anyway.  I used a mixture of watercolour pencils and Sakura Gell Roll pens.

I have entered:
Fab N Funky Challenge #43: Use a digi image
Digital Tuesday Challenge #79: Ribbons, buttons, bling + a digi
The Paper Players Challenge #18: Monochromatic

Background papers: Digikits by Pink Petticoat
Stamp: Digistamp from With Flowers by Pink Petticoat
Water colouring Tutorial: There She Gloes Clear Stamps

10 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

The colour change definately makes it more male orientated.

heidy said...

this is great for a man,thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week
Heidy

Ellibelle said...

OMG this is too cute!! Love the image!
Thanks so much for sharing it with us at digital tuesday!

Ann Schach said...

Oh, this is just adorable! I love the layout, too! Thanks for joining The Paper Players this week!

Ann Schach said...

Oh, this is just adorable! I love the layout, too! Thanks for joining The Paper Players this week!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Oh this is soo cute! Love that little image and the colors all look so great together. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog today, too! Have a great day!

Nance Leedy said...

So cute! I think your colouring looks fantastic. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

Jayne said...

As far as sheep go, she's pretty cute!(lol) I like the subtle colour scheme and of course, buttons are always a winner. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. Jayne x

Ginny said...

too cute, thanks for joining us at FnF

Lou Sims said...

Brilliant card and loving the image too. Many thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky "digi" Challenges this week.

Lou
x