Wednesday 3 June 2009

Big Flowers! Card Pattern Sketch #17

I don't know if I will have time to put all my cards on my blog as I have so many family & friends with birthdays in June & July that I am working flat out. One of my favourite crafters is Madgesty & on her blog I noticed a link to The Daily Dare. Wow, so many card challenge sites all listed in one place. It's fab! That's how I found Card Pattern Sketch and this card is my entry for their challenge.
I cannot begin to tell you how many things went wrong with this card! I think I have managed to cover them up - well most of them!
I recently became the very happy owner of 25 Sakura Stardust pens. Of course every opportunity I can find out come my new pens. I coloured the flowers with Sakura, I wish you could see the sparkle, but the photo does not do it justice.
Stamp: Flower Heads by Rubbadubbadoo
Digikit: Easter Blessings by NBK-NicNic

1 comment:

whoistracy said...

LOVE those flowers! I bet this card really sparkles in person. I agree- Sakura pens are wonderful. So glad you found us and could play along with us.